Kerio Connect Offers Features, Function and Reliability in an Affordable Mail Server
The days before email became essential to doing business seem like a theme for a documentary on the History Channel. Gone are the days when businesses relied solely on snail mail and phone calls to communicate. Email is a critical component to business success and the ability for your mail server to multitask is just as important. Ask yourself a few questions to determine if your email server is adequately meeting your current needs.
- Can you synchronize email messages between your phone and computer?
- Is the endless barrage of spam making it hard to find the real messages sent to you?
- Can you see and update the same list of contacts on your phone and your computer?
- Are you able to send and receive meeting invites that sync with your calendar?
- Can you easily set an out-of-office message and schedule it to turn on and off by itself?
It is completely cross platform and works on Macs, PCs and mobile devices. This means everything is integrated even if Windows users are using Outlook and Mac users are using Apple Mail, Address Book or iCal. Kerio Connect can be run on your own internal server or hosted by CranstonIT in the cloud. Read More...