Breathe Pennsylvania, a non-profit organization that empowers individuals to breathe better and live healthier, was gasping on its outdated technology.
The company was relying on a PC-driven FileMaker database that had not been updated in more than 10 years, especially problematic for a team dependent on fresh contacts and new fundraising opportunities.
“The old database was essentially becoming a black hole,” explained Brittany Zuckerman, Director of Development and Communications for Breathe Pennsylvania. “Our staff was having trouble producing accurate data, and even with a second database for fundraising we became frustrated we couldn’t leverage our new contacts."
When finding the right software solution to run your business seems like an exercise in futility, it may be time to consider a custom app. To decide whether or not a custom app is the right solution for you, there are a few questions you should first ask yourself.
- Have you ever found yourself wishing you had the software to run your business more efficiently?
- Are you tired of using software that wasn’t really built for your specific needs?
- Are you doing everything in spreadsheets or even still using paper and pencil?
- Do you have a workforce that needs access to the same information whether they’re at their desks or on the road?
- Do you find yourself constantly re-entering data because you’re using multiple different software solutions that don’t talk to each?
- Are automated reports on business activities just a beautiful daydream that you wish you could achieve?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, CranstonIT can help. Our in-house staff of full-time developers will custom build a software solution for your business. Read More...