We offer two types of support pricing - Open Rate and Unlimited Support Contract. You can choose which type of support works best for you. With Open Rate, you pay for the time it takes to resolve your computer needs.
In an effort to provide the best possible support at the lowest cost, we now offer our Unlimited Support Contracts for a flat monthly fee. With a one year contract we provide you with unlimited support.
Included Support Features
• Unlimited Onsite / Remote / Phone / Email support - When you need help, just call or email our help line and our certified techs will help you in the best and fastest way possible. Depending on support needed, we may schedule an onsite visit or setup a secure remote support appointment where we can view your computer remotely and resolve your issue. If it's just a quick question with an easy answer we will send you an email with the solution.
• Computer support for 1 computer - the plan includes support for Mac OS X and Apple applications on one computer. It also includes "up and running" support for most third party applications. Support for additional computers is available at an additional cost.
• Wireless Network - installation and support for your home wireless network is included.
• Printers - Installation and troubleshooting of your printers is included.
• Loaner Computer - If your computer breaks, we will provide you with a loaner computer while your computer is in for repair. We will deliver the computer and pick the computer up at no charge. If you have a TimeMachine backup of your data we will setup the computer with your data or you can simply use one of our standard configurations. When your computer is fixed we'll help you get all your data transferred back.
- Onsite support is provided to a single residence only.
- Onsite support is provided only within our 25 mile coverage radius of Pittsburgh.
- One-to-one training is not included.
- Support for Virtual Machines or Boot Camp available for an additional charge
- Hardware Repairs are not included.
- Support is for residential computer use only. Business support issues are not included.
- Windows computers are not supported.
• Offsite Backup - Securely backup your data offsite with unlimited data storage and monitoring by CranstonIT.
• Additional Computers and iOS devices - Add additional computers and devices to your contract.
• Windows Virtual Machines - Add support for Windows Virtual Machines running on your Mac.